Inter RAO Group includes Russian electricity retailers with guaranteeing supplier status.
- Mosenergosbyt (Moscow Power Supply Company) (guaranteeing supplier for Moscow and Moscow region);
- St. Petersburg Power Supply Company (guaranteeing supplier for St. Petersburg, Leningrad and Omsk region);
- Altai Energosbyt (Altai Power Supply Company) (guaranteeing supplier for Altai Republic and Altai Territory);
- Saratovenergo (Saratov Power Supply Company) (guaranteeing supplier for Saratov region);
- Tambov Power Supply Company (guaranteeing supplier for Tambov region);
- Oryol Power Supply Company (guaranteeing supplier for Oryol region);
- Tomskenergosbyt (Tomsk Power Supply Company) (guaranteeing supplier for Tomsk region).
- Power Supply Company of Bashkortostan (guaranteeing supplier for Bashkiria)
Three Inter RAO Group companies sell electricity to large industrial consumers:
|Consumer base, million||14.38||+13.0%||12.749||12.502|
|Retail electricity sales, billion kWh||169.033*||+1.9%||165.865||164.923|
|Share of Russian retail market**||17.2%||-
Includes the performance of LLC Bashkir Energy Sales Company starting from its acquisition in December 2016.
Share of Russian retail market is defined as the ratio of retail sales to actual total electricity consumption (1,054.4 bn kWh in 2016 compared to 1,036.5 bn kWh in 2015 according to the System Operator of the Unified Energy System of Russia) Share of Russian retail market in 2016 is calculated including the full-year retail sales of LLC Bashkir Energy Sales Company that were 13.484 billion kWh, compared to 14.235 billion kWh in 2015.